2013年7月29日星期一

What are the popular ipad cases for kids in the market

The very popular ipad cases for kids, toddlers and children are EVA ipad cases for kids with the functional and style.
My input is based mostly on the feedback I have received from parents, teachers, and ipad users from the world. Because iPads are used a lot in special education nowadays, there are some really great suggestions if you look at forums and Facebook groups for teachers and therapists who work in this field. My iPad case suggestions are based a lot on discussions in these groups.

My own family's iPad has a fairly minimal skin, and that has worked fine with my toddler; he somehow knows to treat our iPad with care. But based on a lot of feedback and research, the EVA cases seems to be a clear favorite for protecting iPads from kids. Though you pointed out a drawback (no replacement screen covers if they get scratched,which I had not heard anyone mention before.

没有评论:

发表评论